Welcome to Småland, situated centrally in the southern part of Sweden. SMÅLAND Agency offers Swedish and international groups, big or small, to take part of wonderful Småland. If you wish to take a tour at a company, visit museums, enjoy the culture, taste locally produced food, experience the nature, climb adventure courses, enjoy the fantastic lake Vättern, visit Gränna and much more, we would love to put together a package that suits your specific needs. Contact us for more information.
4 days Midsummer package
Day 1 Arriving Älmhult
- Lunch or coffébreak with meatballwrap in Älmhult
- Entrance IKEA museum with guide
- Visit IKEA store on your own
- Two plate menu
- Accomodation in Älmhult
Day 2 Älmhult – Linnés Råshult 10 km / Råshult – Växjö 50 km / Växjö – Kosta 50 km
- Guided tour at Linnés Råshult (Want more activity? Go by Zipline)
- Visiting the Glass country (production, shop, muséums etc)
- Hyttsill, a night in the glas factory, with production and show from the art workers with traditional food in old times.
- Accomodation in Kosta or Växjö.
Day 3 Kosta – Moose Park 180 km / Moose Park – Midsummer place 40 km / Midsummer place – Jönköping 33 km.
- Visiting a Moose Park from a farm trailer
- Celebrating traditional Swedish midsummer
- Two/three plate menu
- Accomodation in Jönköping or at a mansion 20 min south of Jönköping
- Travel back home (possible attraction/sight)